So I was preparing a post on Heidegger's vocabulary to try to substantiate my claim that "The Question Concerning Technology" is secretly a really straightforward essay. However, I appear to be getting sick, and it's more important that you have me well-rested tomorrow than you have a blog post about "presencing" and "essencing." Don't worry, we'll cover it in class.
For the time being though, speaking of a society that won't shut the fuck up about sex, here's the video for "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d27Hj8Gg9o (YouTube won't let me embed it, so click on through).
The question for you all, which has been raging for some time among my gay friends: Is she trasy and fabulous? Or trashy and boring? (Surely, she's trashy.) What's the difference? And how can we tell?
And if she's trashy and boring, that might just be something to talk about. Even if she is trashy and boring, I still see that damn video everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean... well, you get the picture.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just dance, Scott!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jesse!
ReplyDelete